Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Crossing Lagen River at Hunderfossen station

Polar Bear

Anbefalte innlegg

In february I will get out of the train at Hunderfossen station to go to Hafjell ski center.

I remember from years ago that somewhere on the Lagen river (around Hunderfossen/Hafjell) cars are on the Lagen river to drive over the ice.

Can someone tell me if that car circuit is somewhere close to Hunderfossen station?

I want to cross the Lagen river at that place to go to Hafjell skicenter, that will save me some kilometers walking to the bridge, up north.

I know that there are busses driving to Hafjellon the E6, but I prefer the train and I am coming from the Otta direction.

Thanks for the persons who could give me some information about this.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 10 måneder senere...
Annonse

Bah... If I had seen your post like a year ago I should given you some pointers.

Near the car circuit there is a water reservoir and the water level may be lower at certain points during the year and the ice can be unstable.

You have to avoid the island in the middle there, and avoid the river on the oposite side at least!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.