Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Where to buy gas canister during Easter holiday

Anbefalte innlegg

Annonse
47 minutes ago, Philippe Jumeau said:

I rang yesterday and they tell me that they have plenty of gas available and they will be opened on Friday 29th March. I will still look for gas in Oslo as a back up, because my trip will be compromised if I don’t have gas and I am a little paranoid!  

I can understand your concerns, as I’ve been in this situation many times after landing at an airport.

Phone the petrol station first, to make sure they have what you’re looking for, and ask them to put the gas aside for you, with your name on the bag/box.

Circle K Økern: 0047 22 72 00 05

If you’re not familiar with Oslo’s T-Bane (subway/métro), you have to be careful with line number 5. From Jernbanetorget (which is the métro station below Oslo S – the main railway station) you have to take an Eastbound train, but DO NOT take number 5 in the direction of “Ringen via Storo”. Take instead the number 5 in the direction of Vestli. This is because line number 5 splits after Carl Berners Plass. If you find yourself in Sinsen after Carl Berners Plass, then you are on the wrong branch.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Philippe, As I’ve been in your situation quite a few times, running around a town for hours to try and find an open shop that sells the right type of gas and is not sold out, I know your struggle and I’d like to offer my help: I live in central Oslo and should be home on the evening of 28.3., so I could get some gas canisters for you beforehand and meet you near your hotel. If that could be a solution for, send me a message!

• Liker 4
  • Takk 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I would be eternally grateful if you were willing to do this.  What a kind offer!  I can pay you in advance by bank transfer and if there is something that I can bring you from England just say the word!  How can we best keep in touch?  Do you use WhatsApp?  You have made my day!

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

42 minutes ago, Philippe Jumeau said:

I would be eternally grateful if you were willing to do this.  What a kind offer!  I can pay you in advance by bank transfer and if there is something that I can bring you from England just say the word!  How can we best keep in touch?  Do you use WhatsApp?  You have made my day!

Glad to help, I’ve sent a PM!

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

1 hour ago, frini said:

Philippe, As I’ve been in your situation quite a few times, running around a town for hours to try and find an open shop that sells the right type of gas and is not sold out, I know your struggle and I’d like to offer my help: I live in central Oslo and should be home on the evening of 28.3., so I could get some gas canisters for you beforehand and meet you near your hotel. If that could be a solution for, send me a message!

A very kind offer!

It’s nice to see the forum working in this way to help sort out a member’s problems.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.