Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Steve Adams -Episode #202 – Silvia Cassano (Momma Sil)

BOT

Anbefalte innlegg

This interview with Silvia Cassano was recorded nearly a year ago, but I’ve only just recovered it. Silvia is a “Trail Angel” referred to by a previous guest, yet she has so much more to offer than that. Her knowledge of all things trail shines through here, with her many positions within the AT community contributing, particularly to the trail in her own community.

Silvia1_Jeff_Yardis.jpg

Image courtesy of Jeff Yardis.

Silvia admits to being opinionated, so her views on the trail are pretty much unvarnished and welcome at this time. She is passionate about the true meaning of Trail Magic and isn’t a big fan of hiker feeds, with Leave No Trace principles uppermost in her mind.

Silvia2.jpg

The Vermont theme is continued by a conversation with Jess Treat, a woman in whose home I have now stayed twice, both on my 2014 thru-hike and my hike last year. Jess tells us about her home and the service that she offers hikers seeking some warmth and comfort on the trail.

Silvia3.jpg

Finally, Paul Stutzman is on the verge of New Hampshire–also in Vermont!!

The post Episode #202 – Silvia Cassano (Momma Sil) appeared first on Mighty Blue on The Appalachian Trail.

View the full article

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.