Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Prekestolen advice

tsienni

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello,

I'm planning a trip to visit Prekestolen in late May. Prekestolen is located somewhere along Lysefjord near Stavanger in Norway. My main concern is how to reach there since, as a backpacker, I have to depend on public transportation. Is Stavanger the most suitable place to stay for the night? Or I may find accommodation possiblities right near Prekestolen? From Stavanger to Prekestolen is there any public bus operating, and if so, how much time it takes to go one-way? Does one need to climb up that high cliff by foot in Prekestolen?

I'm living now in Väst Sverige. What's the most economical way to go to my destination? I checked Fly Norwegian. From Oslo to Stavanger it costs around 351 Kr., how much would it cost to go by train?

I would deeply appreciate your advice and any helpful tips. Thanks in advance!

Tsienni

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

The easiest way is to take the boat from Stavanger to Tau (30 mins) and then jump on the bus that will take you to the Preikestolhytta. http://www.preikestolhytta.no/frameset.asp?sprakid=1

Here you can sleep over if you want to. Preikestolen walk is an easy one, max 2 hours. and it has no exposed areas. In the summertime you will be queying on your way up and down. Fantastic view, pick a nice day :wink:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Takk :)

What are the company names for both the boat and the bus transportation? Could I check somewhere on Internet the relevant time schedules?

From Oslo to Stavanger, any express bus operates? In Sweden, there's SweBus. It can take me up to Oslo from Göteborg.

Anyway, thank you again. I'm looking forward to seeing beautiful Norway and I'm prepared to stay stunned there.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.