Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Steve AdamsEpisode #120 – Nate Stockton (Turd Ferguson)

BOT

Anbefalte innlegg

As I’ll be hiking the AT myself in 2019, I won’t be able to follow one hiker as closely as I did with Jessa in 2017 and Bruce this year in the Returning to Katahdin podcast. So, in an effort to still follow some of these adventurers, I’m starting a new series of five interviews with members of this incoming class. The segment will normally support the main interview, but this we have a full interview with Nate Ferguson as the first member of the Class of 2019.

Nate1.jpg

Nate and I are fellow, members of the Fat Guys, and Gals, Back in the Woods hiking group. What originally started out as a ten- to fifteen-minute chat turned into a full-on interview and I thought it would be a great way to introduce the new series.

Nate2.jpg

Nate is fun to be around on a hike and, along with the other members who we’ll be featuring, I hope to be able to get some of their early–and perhaps later–thoughts on the trail once their hikes get underway.

Nate3.jpg

Dan Wowak is back with what he refers to as the four critical survival priorities in the wilderness. As before, his clear guidance is really worth listening to. If you’d like to contact Dan for further information or tips, reach out to him at [email protected]

You can also check out his YouTube channel under Coalcracker Bushcraft or click on this link.

View the full article

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.