Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Hiking the Lendbreen Trail

Eeemer

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello everyone,

I am seeking information about hiking the Lendbreen Trail. Mostly curious if anyone's done it, where to find a map of the area and suitability for solo backpacking. Looks like the mountain pass would be the most difficult, but from photos it looks pretty do-able!

Thanks!

Em

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

The hike itself is totally doable if you have good mountain experience. I have not hiked the whole trail, but I have been up at the pass a few times (to the Lendbreen ice patch). You should know that it is not marked, so you need skills with the map. There are trails in both ends, but not much above the tree line. The prehistoric cairns that have been registered are long between and many of them have fallen down and need a trained eye to spot, so you can not at all rely on them to find the way. You will most likely not meet another person, so be well prepared. 

You should contact Norsk fjellsenter in Lom. 

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.