GĂ„ til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Please help with the reseach for my master thesis 🙏

Natka1504

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello! 

I'm Natalia, a master degree student from Poland. I love hiking and Norway and that is why I wanted to combine those topics in my master thesis. The thesis is going to be about hiking culture in Norway and in Poland, so I need to do a research among Norwegian and Polish hikers. I prepared a survey but I have a problem with finding a way to send it among Norwegians, since on different facebook groups admins do not let my post be posted 
So, I would like to ask all of you here for a little favor. First of all, I'd like to ask you for fulfilling the survey. I'd be also veeeery thankful if you could send it to your family and friends. And third of all, do you know any Norwegian facebook groups where I could post this survey?

Here is the link to the surveyâŹ‡ïž

www.profitest.pl/s/41766/fkOzz0hF

Thank you so much for your help! ❀

Natalia 

Lenke til kommentar
Del pÄ andre sider

• 2 mĂ„neder senere...
Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nÄ og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nÄ for Ä poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn pĂ„ siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinĂŠr lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   TĂžm tekstverktĂžy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved Ä bruke dette nettstedet godtar du vÄre BruksvilkÄr. Du finner vÄre PersonvernvilkÄr regler her.