Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Steve Adams -Episode #216 – Steve Ortiz (Survivor)

BOT

Anbefalte innlegg

This week, our guest is a listener who is also a LASHer, a long-ass section hiker. His name is Steve Ortiz or Survivor. His trail name gives away that the mere fact that he is hiking the Appalachian Trail in sections is a blessing in itself.

SteveOrtiz1.jpg

A cancer diagnosis has not slowed down this self-confessed adventurer and, while he regrets that he has to stay off the trail during the current crisis, he is itching to get back out there to complete his goal.

SteveOrtiz2.jpg

If you’d like to keep up with Steve, take a look at his blog; it has some glorious trail pictures. You can find it at https://www.a-bucket-list-of-adventures.com/

SteveOrtiz3.jpg

My special guest for the middle section is a surprise, though it is a very personal conversation with somebody who has occupied a lot of my thoughts in April.

Finally, Grandma Gatewood is in New England, just as a hurricane is slamming its way towards her!

If you like what we’re doing on the Hiking Radio Network, please consider supporting us with either a one-off or monthly donation. The donate button is on the Mighty Blue podcast page at https://mightyblueontheat.com/the-podcast/

Any support is gratefully received.

The post Episode #216 – Steve Ortiz (Survivor) appeared first on Mighty Blue on The Appalachian Trail.

View the full article

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.