Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Steve Adams -Episode #195 – Colleen and Julianne Davis (Peaches and Woodstock)

BOT

Anbefalte innlegg

I met Peaches and Woodstock in Maine when I was heading north earlier this year. They are listeners to the show and Julianne introduced herself, asking me to say hi to her Mom, Colleen, who was on her way down the mountain. I recall thinking at the time that it would be great to interview a mother and daughter on the trail and I was consequently delighted when the two of them reached out to me recently.

PW1.jpg

They have spent a long time on the trail and are now almost at the end. It was great catching up with the two of them as they tell of the fun they’ve had together, strengthening an already strong bond.

PW2.jpg

Terri Kidder, a Young Living Independent Distributor, sponsors the show this week, offering a “Basic Essential Oils Hiker Pack.” All you have to do is text the word “HIKER” to 937-848-1630 and you’ll soon receive a response with everything you need to know about getting this great pack that Terri has put together for hikers. Thanks for your support, Terri.

PW3.jpg

Jim Gregory of Boots Off tells us about one of my favorite hostels on the trail. With loads of different accommodations to choose from, this is certainly a stop you should consider.

Lastly, Paul Stutzman’s Hiking Through has Paul finally out of Virginia and at the traditional halfway point; Harpers Ferry.

The post Episode #195 – Colleen and Julianne Davis (Peaches and Woodstock) appeared first on Mighty Blue on The Appalachian Trail.

View the full article

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.