Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Steve AdamsEpisode #188 – Dianne Seger (Lady Di)

BOT

Anbefalte innlegg

Lady Di was part of one of my earlier “tramilies.” We spent quite a bit of time together around Fontana Dam and the Smokies but were separated after that. She was yet another example of a fiercely independent, strong woman who brought a lot to the trail this year.

Dianne_1a.jpeg

Starting her hike less than a week after her retirement, she was slow but steady throughout her journey. I particularly remember her cooking “real” food every night, unlike my own pathetic efforts.

Dianne_2a.jpeg

Now that she has finished the trail–just a week before this conversation–she is still coming to terms with the impact of the hike on her and starting to adjust to retirement.

Dianne_4.jpeg

Tina Dunaway is the last but one of the Mighty Blue Class of 2019 and she has her own story that tells why she finished the trail after 600 miles. It isn’t a happy ending but certainly one with hope for the future.

The post Episode #188 – Dianne Seger (Lady Di) appeared first on Mighty Blue on The Appalachian Trail.

View the full article

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.