Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Steve AdamsEpisode #184 – Olivia Miller Bakke (Mama Lion)

BOT

Anbefalte innlegg

When you finish the Appalachian Trail, your mind is in a bit of a whirl. You can’t fully articulate your thoughts and, really, those thoughts mature over time. I wanted to capture the thoughts of a hiker within 24 hours of his or her finish, so when I saw Olivia Miller Bakke’s summit photo on Facebook, I reached out to her. This is that conversation.

Olivia_1.jpg

I also caught up with Lea Ann Hogan, another of our mighty Blue Class of 2019 and her reasons for stopping her hike after 500 miles. As you’ll hear, she wasn’t desperately happy about it!

Olivia_2.jpg

Chapter Three of Paul Stutzman’s Hiking Through brings Paul to the trail at Amicolola State Park. During those initial steps, he entertains a few doubts!

Olivia_3a.jpg

The post Episode #184 – Olivia Miller Bakke (Mama Lion) appeared first on Mighty Blue on The Appalachian Trail.

View the full article

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.