Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Turtips Varanger nasjonalpark - entry from Orda, Båtsfjord etc.

Dinara

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei, we are near Kongsfjord at the moment and are looking for a good hike into the national park either from Orda or Båtsfjord area. The hike can't be more than 20km round-trip as we have a baby and 4.5 year old with us and that's approx. the longest our older one can walk. We have maps, compass etc. with us. Any tips are greatly appreciated! 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Hi,

be aware that this will be (mostly) an off trail trip so map, compass and knowing how to use it important. Also the weather can become nasty quickly.

I think starting at Stjernevann (Nastejavri) just south of Geatnejavri is a good option. And then head south/east into the valley between Ordo and Jakobselv.

If you are still in the Berlevåg area, another option is between Store Molvik and Gulgofjord.

There are lots of options 😁

wish you a nice trip!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.