Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Nordkalottruta / Nordkalottleden

Nop

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello everybody,

I hope you will forgive me that I write in English in this forum. Although I cannot read Norwegian, I have used google translate to read some topics on this forum.

I am trying to plan the whole Nordkalottruta / Nordkalottleden trail (800km), but there are almost no sources in English to plan the trip well. This seems like a place where there are people who know about this area/trail. Is there anyone here who has experience with this trail, and who might be able to help me plan it? Thanks already for reading!

Google translate:

Hei alle sammen, Jeg håper du vil tilgi meg at jeg skriver på engelsk i dette forumet. Selv om jeg ikke kan lese norsk, har jeg brukt google translate til å lese noen emner på dette forumet.

Jeg prøver å planlegge hele Nordkalottruta / Nordkalottleden sti (800km), men det er nesten ingen kilder på engelsk for å planlegge turen godt. Dette virker som et sted hvor det er folk som vet om dette området / stien. Er det noen her som har erfaring med denne stien, og hvem kan kanskje hjelpe meg med å planlegge det? Takk allerede for å lese!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

English is no problem, so just ask and there will be people who can answer your questions. 

I've hiked most of the trail a few times so can try to help you. It's an easy hike to plan, but not always easy to hike all parts of the trail. Best season early July to early september, depending on where you start. Which direction do you plan to hike, and where do you plan to start?

• Liker 3
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks Jan Erik,

I plan to start south in Sulitjelma, because of three reasons. First, because then I will have the sun in my back, instead of in my face. Second, because I believe I will have more wind in my back, instead of my face. Third, because I am hiking alone, I will see more people when hiking south-north because most people hike north-south (which is a benefit in safety concerns). I plan to hike the trail in begin July and end somewhere in Augustus. Do you also think starting in south will have these benefits?

Endret av Nop
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'm not sure i Would be concerned about wind or sun in July. This time of the year in the north the sun is so high in the sky that you only really get it in your eyes in the morning and evening. Wind will come from all directions, depending on the weather. With that said, starting form the south have other benefits and challenges. 

From Sulitjelma you might encounter some snow on the trail the first few days. The snow is normally compact and relatively easy to hike on. After Sårjåsjaure in Padjelanta in Sweden snow won't be an issue. Also, the part between Vaisaloukta-Røysvatn-Pauro can be challenging if spring come late. In july there can be a lot of water in the rivers you need to cross because of melting snow. If you are lucky summer comes early and snow won't be a problem. If you start second half of july, snow should not be a problem.

The big benefit in starting from the South as I see it is that the terrain will be dryer when you get to Reisa and Finnmark. The part fo the trail west of Kautokeino can be a nightmare in early july, with a lot of water in the terrain. That means a trail that sometimes goes straight out in swamp like terrain and swarms of mosquitos. Late july and august the trail will be dry and there will be less insects. 

So, starting from Sulitjelma is a good plan. You will encounter best conditions if you start around the middle of july (or early july if the snow melts eraly). There's buss from Fauske/Bodø, and if you tell the driver where you're going, he will probably stop at the trailhead and point you in the right direction. 

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Walking south-north means that you will most likely walk downhill on snow instead of uphill as the snow melts slower in the hills facing north. Walking on snow downhill is much easier than uphill. 

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks Jan Erik and Anders, very useful info!

It seems there are enough benefits of walking south-north then. I will try to start at Sulitjelma in mid-July so I have the best chance of favorable conditions with snow, water crossings, swamps and insects, and then try to end the trail around the end of August.

Regarding the route. The only online sources I could find to get a good overview of the route, is one on Google Maps (link) and one on Alltrails (link). I am still struggling with finding the correct maps, so I can plan the route, daily distance and resupply-points. As I understand it now, there are some bits where there is no possibility of resupply for ~10 days, so I need to be able to carry at least 10 days worth of food. Do you believe the google maps map, is accurate enough to use it to plan daily distance and resupply points? And are there sources where I can find the correct places which are the resupply points (mainly for food)?

Also, I am looking for psychical maps to carry with me for navigation. The only maps I could find are these (link) of Norge-serien, but these are all 1:50 000, which means I will need to carry a lot of maps (at least 11 I believe). Do people who hike the trail use these maps, or are there some 1:100 000 maps which people carry?

Thanks for reading

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

19 minutter siden, Nop skrev:

Regarding the route. The only online sources I could find to get a good overview of the route, is one on Google Maps (link) and one on Alltrails (link). I am still struggling with finding the correct maps, so I can plan the route, daily distance and resupply-points. As I understand it now, there are some bits where there is no possibility of resupply for ~10 days, so I need to be able to carry at least 10 days worth of food. Do you believe the google maps map, is accurate enough to use it to plan daily distance and resupply points? And are there sources where I can find the correct places which are the resupply points (mainly for food)?

Regarding route and maps I wrote an itinerary before I hiked the trail in 2011. There you can find route, huts, maps etc. It's in Norwegian, and the map bit is a bit outdated (but still correct) since the series of Norwegian maps is updated. You will find the Swedish "Fjällkartan" series in 1:100 000 useful. Also, the itinerary contains distance between huts and some places for resuply/shops. My experience from the area is that the distance between huts on the leg Vaisaloukta-Røysvatnet-Pauro-Sitashytta is a bit longer than stated.  

I recommend the Norwegian 1:50000 series since they are light, got strong paper and cover a large area due to to print on both sides.

Edit: Forgot the link: https://www.tursiden.net/2011/07/turdokument-nordkalottruta/

Endret av Jan Erik Hansen
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks Jan Erik Hansen,

Using google translate, I can read your itinerary and it is very useful. 

I am still unsure about a couple of things regarding route. Can I use the google maps map (and perhaps the AllTails map) linked in my previous post as a reliable source to plan my route? Or do you think I should buy the physical maps first, and only then I will be able to plan my route (daily distance, huts, and resupply-points)? And are the huts present on the physical maps?

Are the distances on your website (for example: Sorjushytta – Sårjåsjaure: 10 km) all distances between huts, or rather waypoints? Are the maps you used from https://ut.no/? Also, you lised 13 maps, did you carry all those maps on you for the whole trail?

I think I should have the route, huts, and distances clearly in visual before looking at resupply points. 

Thanks in advance!

Endret av Nop
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

1 time siden, Nop skrev:

I am still unsure about a couple of things regarding route. Can I use the google maps map (and perhaps the AllTails map) linked in my previous post as a reliable source to plan my route? Or do you think I should buy the physical maps first, and only then I will be able to plan my route (daily distance, huts, and resupply-points)? And are the huts present on the physical maps?

No problem using google maps for planning. I normally use online map for rough route when planning a trip, and then paper map while out hiking. Planing each day in the evening before or in the morning before starting. Also, you can get detailed online map for Norway on norgeskart.no (great for planing, and even printing).

1 time siden, Nop skrev:

Are the distances on your website (for example: Sorjushytta – Sårjåsjaure: 10 km) all distances between huts, or rather waypoints? Are the maps you used from https://ut.no/? Also, you lised 13 maps, did you carry all those maps on you for the whole trail?

I live in the area and the trail goes in my backyard. Also, I had followed part of the trail before, so I had most of the maps before the trip in 2011. Think I used both ut.no and maps to plan the trip. I did not carry all the maps, but used rougher maps on parts of the trail. 

Distances on the site is from planning, and notes hiking distance between huts. Note that the on the part Vaisaloukta-Røysvatnet-Pauro-Sitashytta- the distance stated on ut.no and other sources are incorrect. They seemed to be estimates from a map, rather than measured distance. Typically 10-15% shorter than if you follow the trail. 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks Jan Erik Hansen,

Because I am trying to save weight, I think having 13 maps might be too much. I think I can get the whole area in 1:100 000 maps:

Calazo Sarek & Padjelanta 1:100.000

Calazo Kebnekaisefjällen 1:100.000

Fjällkarten BD1 Treriksröset  1:100.000

Turkart Bardu 1:100.000

Turkart Nordreisa 1:100.000

Or do you think for good navigation, 1:50 000 is needed?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks again.

So far I have used several sources to plan the route and resupply points, including your blog Jan Erik (so thanks!).

This is how I have it now: 

(1) Sulitjelma-Vaisaluokta (~108km), then take a boat to Ristem which has a supermarket to resupply fully. Then take (the same day?) a boat back to Vaisaluokta.

(2) Vaisaluokta-Abisko (~240km), then at Abisko village which has a supermarket to resupply fully. I might stop at Sälka which has a shop (link), but I dont know if I can count on that.

(3) Abisko-Kilpsijärvi (190km) then resupply at Kilpsijärvi village which has a supermarket.

(4) Kilpsijärvi-Kautokeino (195km) end of the trail, I can buy normal food in Kautokeino.

Does this sound about right?

Endret av Nop
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'm a little curious on why you select Vaisaluokta - Abisko? I would say it should be more natural to hike from Ritsem to Abisko, when you are on that Swedish side? 

If you like to hike over to Norwegian side from Vaisaluokta to Røysvatn and continue north I would have hiked to Katterat station and then taken the train down to Narvik for food, and train back to Katterat, and continue the hike through the Rallar road direct north - not via Abisko. It is a true experience and gives a more beautiful and wild hike in norway. The trainticket are really cheap, swedish railroad. 

Some of us use the old Lommekjent website, that is good for routeplanning in Norway. Can export to GPS from it. http://www.lommekjent.no/ruter/887671

• Liker 3
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks for the advice Kjell.

I chose Vaisaluokta - Abisko because all the routes which I can find online go through Vaisaluokta. I made this list: 

Vaisaluokta Røysvatn
Røysvatn Paurohytta
Paurohytta Sitashytta
Sitashytta Skoaddejávre
Skoaddejávre Gautelis
Gautelis Hukejaure
Hukejaure Sälka
Sälka Tjäkta
Tjäkta Alesjaure
Alesjaure Abiskojaure
Abiskojaure Abisko

But as I need to resupply, and Ritsem is the only place which has a big enough supermarket it seems, I need to go to Ristem at Vaisaluokta. But I would not know how the route from Ristem to Abisko would go. Ill try to understand what you wrote (it is quite difficult looking and understanding all these names). Would I take an entirely other route when I take your advice then the list above, or would they intersect at some point? 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

15 minutter siden, Kjell Iver skrev:

I'm a little curious on why you select Vaisaluokta - Abisko? I would say it should be more natural to hike from Ritsem to Abisko, when you are on that Swedish side? 

If you like to hike over to Norwegian side from Vaisaluokta to Røysvatn and continue north I would have hiked to Katterat station and then taken the train down to Narvik for food, and train back to Katterat, and continue the hike through the Rallar road direct north - not via Abisko. It is a true experience and gives a more beautiful and wild hike in norway. The trainticket are really cheap, swedish railroad. 

Some of us use the old Lommekjent website, that is good for routeplanning in Norway. Can export to GPS from it. http://www.lommekjent.no/ruter/887671

We took the train from Katterat to Narvik and back when hiking that section. We also hiked the rallar road from katterat and that was really nice. The area around Narvik is also very nice to hike. 

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

3 timer siden, Nop skrev:

I chose Vaisaluokta - Abisko because all the routes which I can find online go through Vaisaluokta. I made this list: 

Vaisaluokta Røysvatn
Røysvatn Paurohytta
Paurohytta Sitashytta
Sitashytta Skoaddejávre
Skoaddejávre Gautelis
Gautelis Hukejaure
Hukejaure Sälka
Sälka Tjäkta
Tjäkta Alesjaure
Alesjaure Abiskojaure
Abiskojaure Abisko

But as I need to resupply, and Ritsem is the only place which has a big enough supermarket it seems, I need to go to Ristem at Vaisaluokta. But I would not know how the route from Ristem to Abisko would go. Ill try to understand what you wrote (it is quite difficult looking and understanding all these names). Would I take an entirely other route when I take your advice then the list above, or would they intersect at some point? 

I understand your confusion. It is kind of hard to keep track on theese names. Also you need to buy food, so it is understandable.

When you take the boat and are at Ritsem you can hike to Sitasjaure (gravel road with a boom, so not so much trafic), and then the next day hike to Hukejaure on one day. I do not say it is a nice hike, it is mostly ATV road, but it is much faster.

But you know, when I look at your route I would suggest taking as much as possible of your trip on the norwegian side. Much nicer hike and terrain (wilder). 

I have some pictures in this post..From Katterat close to narvik, and to Sulitjelma.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

5 timer siden, Nop skrev:

Thanks again.

So far I have used several sources to plan the route and resupply points, including your blog Jan Erik (so thanks!).

This is how I have it now: 

(1) Sulitjelma-Vaisaluokta (~108km), then take a boat to Ristem which has a supermarket to resupply fully. Then take (the same day?) a boat back to Vaisaluokta.

(2) Vaisaluokta-Abisko (~240km), then at Abisko village which has a supermarket to resupply fully. I might stop at Sälka which has a shop (link), but I dont know if I can count on that.

(3) Abisko-Kilpsijärvi (190km) then resupply at Kilpsijärvi village which has a supermarket.

(4) Kilpsijärvi-Kautokeino (195km) end of the trail, I can buy normal food in Kautokeino.

Does this sound about right?

That's a natural way to make sections of the trail. 

Leg 1: I'm not sure if I would advice you to rely too much on Ritsem as a supply point. When I visited in 2008, there was a good selection, but in 2011 the selection of light weight food suitable for the trail was very limited. It might be better now. I should also add that last time i visited Staloloukta (halvway on first leg) the selection in the small shop was very good. One option if you cant't find what you need in Ritsem, there's a daily buss to the nearby city (not sure about the name). This would would mean you spend a whole day at Ritsem. 

Leg 2: I did not check the shop in Sälka, but if the selection is as good as at Alesjaure you can get what you need for the rest of that leg. You can get every thing you need at Abisko, or, take the train down to Narvik as @Kjell Iver sugest. Well worth the trip.

Leg 3-4: Note that the shop in Kilpsijärvi is located a few kilometers (3-5 km)south of where you get of the boat after crossing the lake. 

3 timer siden, Kjell Iver skrev:

Nordkalottruta/Nordkalottleden/kalottireitti is an official trail by the Hiking associations in Norway, Sweeden and Finland. But I agree that hiking the Norwegian side around narvik is a bit more interesting than crossing the border from Gautelis and then following Kungsleden to Abisko. 

3 timer siden, Nop skrev:

Vaisaluokta Røysvatn
Røysvatn Paurohytta
Paurohytta Sitashytta
Sitashytta Skoaddejávre
Skoaddejávre Gautelis
Gautelis Hukejaure
Hukejaure Sälka
Sälka Tjäkta
Tjäkta Alesjaure
Alesjaure Abiskojaure
Abiskojaure Abisko

If you want to shorten the distance, and go north from Ritsem a natural route would be Ritsem-Sitasjaure Fjällstuga-Hukejaure Fjällstuga. From Hukejaure you can then follow the trail towards Abisko, or cross the border to Norway and follow the trail to Gautelis. So, the routes meets at Hukejaure.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks to the both of you.

Jan Erik, I think Ritsem is my only option. If there is no good selection in Ritsem, I will ask around for the bus I think, because I think I really need resupply at that point, if Abisko is the next big resupply point (which is still 250km from Vaisaluokta I believe). Do you also think at this point a resupply is needed, or is there some other way of getting resupply around that time?

Staloluokta, according to the website, has this in store: http://padjelanta.com/stugor/staloluokta/. It might be helpful on the way, but I dont think I can count on a full resupply with light-weight food. And if I could do a good resupply at Staloluokta, its still 300km to Abisko.  

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yes. Ritsem is the natural resupply point. Hopefully there will be a good selection when you come there. You might be lucky, and find some food left behind in the Norwegian cabins, but not something to rely on. Sälka and Allesjaure is of course an option for some resupply for the last few days on the trail before Abisko.

It all depend on how much you are willing to carry, and how many days you plan on spending on that leg. 

When thinking about it, there might be a reason why there was little trail food to find at Ritsem when I was there in 2011. At the same time there was some sort of religious congregation of the sami people in the area at Ritsem. Most of the rooms at the Tourist station were filled. So that might explain the limited selection in the shop.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

30 minutter siden, Nop skrev:

Thanks to the both of you.

Jan Erik, I think Ritsem is my only option. If there is no good selection in Ritsem,

The store in Ritsem is not very well equipped. Swedish meatballs, rice, spaghetti and those stuff is OK. 

I have noticed that many people that walks Norway north south stops in Hellemobotn and buy food in Drag. They use boat in and out and the boat is not in there very often. Wild part and Norway is just 6 km wide there..

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks again 😊. I am getting very close to having a final route, but I could use your insights again. Looking into the route using the maps on ut.no and kso.etjanster.lantmateriet.se, I think I am getting a better understanding of the area. I will try to make this post as readable as I can. 

Right now, I see this as being my first leg: 

Sulitjelma Ny-Sulitjelma Fjellstue
Ny-Sulitjelma Fjellstue Sorjushytta
Sorjushytta Sårjåsjaure
Sårjåsjaure Staddajåkkå
Staddajåkkå Staloluokta
Staloluokta Arasluokta
Arasluokta Låddejåkk
Låddejåkk Kutjaure
Kutjaure Vaisaluokta

At this point, I will take the boat from Vaisaluokta --> Ritsem to resupply. When I look at the Swedish map,  at Ritsem I see I have two options.
(1) As Kjell Iver said, I can stay on the Ritsem-side of the lake (the Akkajaure). I could then walk Ritsem-Roysvatn, on the Swedish map there is a trail so I guess its walk-able.
(2) Take the boat back to Vaisaluokta and walk Vaisaluokta-Roysvatn (normal Nordkalottruta route). I think I will take this option, because it seems a more enjoyable hike. Do you guys think Vaisaluokta-Roysvatn is a better hike then Ritsem-Roysvatn?

Right now, I see this as being my second leg: 

Vaisaluokta Røysvatn
Røysvatn Paurohytta
Paurohytta Sitashytta
Sitashytta Skoaddejávre

At this point, I would like to do something else then the normal Nordkalottruta (which is Skoaddejávre-Gautelis and Gautelis-Abisko), because I want to avoid the Kungsleden. This is my alternative plan:

Skoaddejávre Cáihnavággihytta
Cáihnavággihytta Cunojávrihytta
Cunojávrihytta Katterat
Katterat Riksgränsen

At this point, I can resupply in Riksgränsen (instead of Abisko). The downside here I think, is that Cunojávrihytta-Katterat is partly on a railway. Also Katterat-Riksgränsen looks like there is some railway. Maybe getting a train from Katterat to Riksgränsen is better then walking Katterat-Riksgränsen? The big benefit is avoiding Kungsleden.

Then I would need to find a way from Riksgränsen to Pålnoviken. On the Swedish map it looks like a long stretch of walking by a railway. Any suggestions, or do you think I should just walk this stretch to Pålnoviken along the railway?

Right now, this is my third leg:

Katterat Riksgränsen
Riksgränsen Pålnoviken
Pålnoviken Lappjordhytta
Lappjordhytta Altevasshytta
Altevasshytta Gaskashytta
Gaskashytta Vuomashytta
Vuomashytta Dividalshytta
Dividalshytta Dærtahytta
Dærtahytta Rostahytta
Rostahytta Pältsa
Pältsa Kuohkimajärvi
Kuohkimajärvi Kilpsijärvi

At this point, I would resupply at Kilpsijärvi. I also have an alternative in this part, but I dont know if this is possible with the distances (because of food-weight): going through Gappohytta and Goldahytta

Right now, this is my last leg: 

Kilpsijärvi Saarijärvi
Saarijärvi Kuonjarjohka
Kuonjarjohka Meekonjärvi
Meekonjärvi Pitsusjärvi
Pitsusjärvi Somashytta
Somashytta Saraelv
Saraelv Nedrefosshytta
Nedrefosshytta Reisavannhytta
Reisavannhytta Madam Bongos Fjellstue
Madam Bongos Fjellstue Kautokeino
Endret av Nop
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

6 minutter siden, Nop skrev:

What do you guys think of this plan?

I think you have a good plan. If you are normally fit, I would say you could walk faster. For instance I hiked from Staddajåkkå to Ny-Sulitjelma on one day, and you have 3 days on that. But a really nice terrain, so if you prefer to walk short days it is good too.

12 minutter siden, Nop skrev:

Or do you guys think Ritsem-Roysvatn might be as good as Vaisaluokta-Roysvatn?

I don't know. I seem to recall that someone wrote that the route Ritsem-Røysvatn is a marked trail now, but I do not know that. I would suggest finding a route so you don't have to look at the drained lake, because it is really ugly when it is drained - as it is in the summertime.. 

BTW: Be aware that some of these swedish huts have provisions. Indicated on this map. image.png

Unna allakas for instance has a store 

26 minutter siden, Nop skrev:

At this point I can resupply in Riksgränsen (instead of Abisko). The downside here I think, is that Cunojávrihytta-Katterat is partly on a railway. Also Katterat-Riksgränsen looks like there is some railway. Maybe getting a train from Katterat to Riksgränsen is better then walking Katterat-Riksgränsen? (I would like to walk as much as possible though). The big benefit is avoiding Kungsleden.

I would have considered taking the train to Narvik instead from Katterat, and back. takes just a few minutes and worth every krone! Check sj.se for times. Then hike the rallarveien over to Riksgrensen when you return. Consider staying at Vokterboligen there close to Katterat - an open hut.

When I hiked there (From Katterat to Rosta) I hiked a different route - you can see "some" pictures here.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

@Kjell Iver
Thanks for the reply (I think I made a edit just after your reply). The walks are from hut to hut as orientation points, not as daywalks 😊

Thanks I will look into Narvik! Do you think its a much better place for resupply then Riksgränsen in terms of prices/products?

Endret av Nop
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

2 timer siden, Nop skrev:

(2) Take the boat back to Vaisaluokta and walk Vaisaluokta-Roysvatn (normal Nordkalottruta route). I think I will take this option, because it seems a more enjoyable hike. Do you guys think Vaisaluokta-Roysvatn is a better hike then Ritsem-Roysvatn?

1 time siden, Kjell Iver skrev:

I don't know. I seem to recall that someone wrote that the route Ritsem-Røysvatn is a marked trail now, but I do not know that. I would suggest finding a route so you don't have to look at the drained lake, because it is really ugly when it is drained - as it is in the summertime.. 

I think this Ritsem-Røysvatn is a new route. On my BD7 Swedish map from 2006 it is not marked. I did not see it on any map, or on signposts when I hiked the area in 2007. In 2011 i recall a sign post near Røysvatn pointing towards Ritsem and the trail. So probably fairly new, and better marked than Vaisaloukta-Røysvatn. On the map it looks like you will avoid 2 or 3 river crossings on that route. Since I don't know the route I can't say which is the better hike. 

1 time siden, Nop skrev:

Thanks I will look into Narvik! Do you think its a much better place for resupply then Riksgränsen in terms of prices/products?

I like Kjell Ivers suggestion to jump on the train to Narvik, and then back up. It1s a nice train ride. In terms of prices/products you will find more in Narvik, and pay less at Riksgrensen. Prices are higher in Norway.

2 timer siden, Nop skrev:

At this point, I would resupply at Kilpsijärvi. I also have an alternative in this part, but I dont know if this is possible with the distances (because of food-weight): going through Gappohytta and Goldahytta

Bot the route Rostahytta-Gappo-Golda-Kilpis and Rostahytta-Pältsa-Kilpis are manageable in two days, so it's a matter of choice. I prefer the trail from Rostahytta through Isdalen to Gappo, since it's a very nice hike with steep mountains around the trial. Gappohytta: 20080706-1.jpg.a42122dfade532765a5f6444aff58918.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks for all the help , I got my route now:

From To Distance
Sulitjelma Ny-Sulitjelma Fjellstue 5
Ny-Sulitjelma Fjellstue Sorjushytta 11
Sorjushytta Sårjåsjaure 12
Sårjåsjaure Staddajåkkå 5.5
Staddajåkkå Staloluokta 12
Staloluokta Arasluokta 12
Arasluokta Låddejåkk 13
Låddejåkk Kutjaure 19
Kutjaure Vaisaluokta 18

~ 107.5 km

Vaisaluokta Røysvatn 55
Røysvatn Paurohytta 28
Paurohytta Sitashytta 23
Sitashytta Skoaddejávre 22
Skoaddejávre Cáihnavággihytta 23
Cáihnavággihytta Cunojávrihytta 14
Cunojávrihytta Oallavagge 12
Oallavagge Katterat 13
Katterat Riksgränsen/Narvik  

~ 190 km

Riksgränsen Pålnoviken ?
Pålnoviken Lappjordhytta 3.5
Lappjordhytta Altevasshytta 25
Altevasshytta Gaskashytta 12.5
Gaskashytta Vuomashytta 17
Vuomashytta Dividalshytta 18
Dividalshytta Dærtahytta 24
Dærtahytta Rostahytta 16
Rostahytta Gappohytta 20
Gappohytta Goldahytta 12
Goldahytta Kilpisjärvi ``16

~ 164 km

Kilpisjärvi Saarijärvi 18
Saarijärvi Kuonjarjoki 10
Kuonjarjoki Meekonjärvi 10
Meekonjärvi Pitsusjärvi 12
Pitsusjärvi Somashytta 13
Somashytta Saraelv 31
Saraelv Nedrefosshytta 27
Nedrefosshytta Reisavannhytta 29
Reisavannhytta Madam Bongos Fjellstue 30
Madam Bongos Fjellstue Kautokeino 22

~ 202 km

In total this is (without Riksgränsen - Pålnoviken, as I dont know yet), around 664 km. Seems very doable, 202 km being the longest strech. Though I am very happy with this route, are there maybe any suggestions for extentions to make the route a bit longer?

Endret av Nop
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.