Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Moskusdalen: Amazing canyon on Svalbard

Anbefalte innlegg

Here a nice video, https://youtu.be/VExOXJfI58w,of my kayaktrip inside the Moskusdalcanyon,a sidevalley in Sassendalen on Svalbard.

On the picture you see the top of the Moskusdal canyon. The river is streaming about 10 meters lower. When inside this canyon it feels almost like being in a cave, under the ground.

This was my third summer visit to this canyon. The first time was during mid summer in July. The water level is then to high to get inside this canyon with a kayak, it would be my last kayak trip…….. So I got back the next year at the end of September to walk into this canyon (low water). Then I saw the pools inside this canyon and I knew that I had to come back next year with my kayak.

Lucky for me there was blue sky on the day I went into this canyon, so just enough light to make video´s. I spent 3 hours in this canyon with the kayak, for me the most amazing 3 hours of this year.

IMG_4524750.thumb.jpg.05a1f642ce50550dc8eb9eb905674583.jpg

• Liker 6
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.