Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Rondane, Alvdal Vestfjell (English)

tian

Anbefalte innlegg

Hej. We will hike for a week in southern norway this year. We will take a early train from Gardermoen on 06. august and should be back there in the evening of 14. august. Just for reference, we hiked in Saltfjellet last year (from Glomfjord to Bleiknesmo), the year before we hiked from Nikkaluokta to Katterat, so we already have some experience.

We decided to go to Rondane area this time and would prefer to have train stations at the beginning and end of the trek. I couldn't find a lot information about Alvdal Vestfjell, which maybe mean only a few people go there what is what we like (hope landscape will still be stunning?). Can you have a look at this trek, please? I just draw it from map. Will there be any difficult parts which we should avoid? We just want a normal trek, without any top climbing. We will sleep in our tent every night and take the food for the whole trek with us. http://de.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/view.do?id=12947320

Does it matter if we start in Otta or Hanestadt?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Are there any shops which sell denaturert sprit (Rod-Sprit) in Hanestadt which will be open saturday noon (train should arrive 12:08)? Hope we can get it at Gardermoen Petrol Station in the morning, but if not...

If we start in Otta it shouldn't be a problem to buy it there, right?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...
On 16.4.2016 at 11:10 AM, tian said:

Are there any shops which sell denaturert sprit (Rod-Sprit) in Hanestadt which will be open saturday noon (train should arrive 12:08)? Hope we can get it at Gardermoen Petrol Station in the morning, but if not...

If we start in Otta it shouldn't be a problem to buy it there, right?

The petrol station (Statoil/ Circle K) at Gardermoen is quite a hike from the terminal/ train st. (ca 2,5km each way). I think you're best bet is further up the track.

Also, "renset bensin" is not the same as "rødsprit" - the first is petrol and the latter is alcohol.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

We will start in Hanestad (train tickets already bought), so we need to get rødsprit (alcohol) there or in Gardermoen.

We sleep overnight in the Best Western Gardermoen, so we will pass the gas stations (thought they have two, Circle K Hervakrysset further away and Statoil Gardermoen just out of the Terminals?). But if they don't have any, we need a Plan B. Both gas stations open at 8am, our train will leave 9am, so not much time to handle everything.

Aren't there any shops in Hanestad? I found a truck stop, but they never answer me. May I should try to find someone who live there and make a deal with him, e.g. Whisky for Rødsprit :-P

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

2 hours ago, tian said:

....We sleep overnight in the Best Western Gardermoen, so we will pass the gas stations (thought they have two, Circle K Hervakrysset further away and Statoil Gardermoen just out of the Terminals?). :-P

Sorry, you're right. I've lived in that area most of my life, but wasn't aware of the CircleK (old Statoil) inside the airport area.
Are you taking a cab to or from the hotel? If so I'd just ask them to stop at the gas station at Hervakrysset.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

51 minutter siden, 7homas skrev:

Sorry, you're right. I've lived in that area most of my life, but wasn't aware of the CircleK (old Statoil) inside the airport area.
Are you taking a cab to or from the hotel? If so I'd just ask them to stop at the gas station at Hervakrysset.

We planed to just take the bus. But may I found a solution, the restaurant next to the truckstop in Hanestad offered to buy a bottle Rødsprit for us.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.