Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Galdhøpiggen

Thomas1944

Anbefalte innlegg

Annonse
3 timer siden, Thomas1944 skrev:

Hei

I want to ask You guys about Galdhøpiggen. In march I wona climb on this peak. Can someon give me some advices. March is a good time to go there?

Thanks for all answers

Thomas.

Well. It is not much of a climb, more a hard walk. And march is snow-time, so skies are mandatory. If you are well-equipped and a reasonably good skier -> no problem. But I would myself chose another mountain. Glittertind ie. But as always doing randonne etc, be very much aware of avalanches. Get reliable information about the conditions, and make sure you know how to "read the terrain". Otherwise, enjoy!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It's not my first time in mountains. I know how to read the terrain. I wasn't sure only that I need any permission to enter Galdhøpiggen or not. I don't know the norwegian rules. It will be good traning before trip to Elbrus in Russia. I was thinking about Glitterind too. Anyway I want to explore Jotunheimen mountains. I have time til June.

If someon want to join me will be very nice. I don't now anybody in Norway who like mountains and like to spend free time with this kind of sport.

I'm living in Trondheim but It's now problem to meet someon from the rest of Norway.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.