Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

T-Signs in the Netherlands

Polar Bear

Anbefalte innlegg

Annonse
  • 1 måned senere...

Training with ski’s in the sand is for me more fun then training with a tyre, I use old ski’s.

Sofar Swix is not making wax for sandskiing, so I don’t use any wax. :D  

Here you can see the video: Going up and down a small sand hill on ski with a pulk. : http://youtu.be/k5ICuKdL2Uk  The Going down part is fun :D :D  

Here you can see the video: Following T-signs, but where is the next one? :

http://youtu.be/rf-hsEl-kxs

• Liker 6
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

@ Martin:

The people who are in the “Dutch Desert” like to be in the nature, these people respect what others are doing in the nature.  It is not that busy with people, so there is space enough.

The people who see me, mostly show a smile on their face. :D  Some will ask: “Isn’t that heavy?”

Well , going on skies (with the pulk) through the sand goes faster then walking.

It looks strange, ski-walking in the sand but it is easier then walking. It is the load in the pulk which makes it harder to go, and of course going up the small hills is the ultimate training.

I use sand in the pulk to make the pulk heavier. When I get to tired or when it is getting to dark, I throw out the sand  then I go must faster. :D 

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...

If you want to go on an international expedition you can always cross the border to Belgium at Kalmthoutse Heide.

I did some walking there when I was living in the area years ago.

I believe we reached more than 10 meters above (!) sea level at the most extreme.

• Liker 3
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.