Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Sulitjelma, Stor-Rosnivatnet

sarek2007

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi there,

I apologize for writing in English but my Norwegian is very poor.

Anyway, we will go hiking and fishing in Sulitjelma in August and I wonder if anyone may have an answer to my question.

Our plan is to take a round trip starting at Jakkobsbakken (we'll probably take a taxi from Sulitjelma to J.). The first leg of the trip is on the track south-east (DNT track Jakkobsbakken - Vassbotn) until we reach the area of the Rosnivatnet about 2km past the NJFF hut Sølvbakkhauet. From there we want to go south"off-road" towards the track Balvashytta-Coarvi before we continue our hike to Coarvihytta.

Would anyone know if it's better to pass the Stor-Rosnivatnet on the eastern or on the western side of the lake?

There is a lot of creeks marked in the map the on both sides but I'm not sure if there are also some tricky streams to be waded. Some private huts are located on the eastern shore why I would assume that this would be the preferred way to get to the track Balvashytta-Coarvi.

Would anyone share information about the ultimate fishing lakes in this area (maybe as a PM)?

Tusen takk,

Tilman

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

I’ve only been at the east side of Rosna. The west side will be a longer walk. There is a bridge over the river running south of the lake.  With a whole lot of luck/skills you could catch a 3-4 kg trout in Rosna.

During the summer it is possible to drive to Balvatnet.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi,

thanks for the answer. So it is possible the get across all creeks on the eastern side?

I do know the bridge since we had our lunch break there last year.

I'm looking forward to get a big one even though I'll just use light tackle.

Unfortunately, we won't have a car but we will probably take a taxi from Sulitjelma to Jakkobsbakken and then start our round trip.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello! 

I just spoke with my boyfriend who has been hiking a lot in this area. He says you can get across on both the west and the east side of Rosna. But as Tickle says - the west side will be a longer walk. (And also a bit more steep.) So it all depends on what kind of hike you are looking for. 

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.