Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Fishinng in Hurdalsjoen

Doniek

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi , i bought fishing permition on https://www.inatur.no/fiske/50f5d259e4b0b1d8643889a0/fiske-i-hurdalsjoen , and been there 2 times , but no results , i fishing from land , and there is no spot to fishing because there is only beach , and lot of people :) Secend problem  the large stones at the bottom in the lake. I tried  standard spinning , and various kinds of bait's , Can any one tell me good spot for land fishing there ? and possible best fishing method for this lake , Thanks for all helps.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Angling from the shore in a big lake like that without a boat is not easy. The river running into the lake is very good, but it is not on Your permit. I would try in the South end of the lake, where  Andelva starts.  

As the water gets warmer during the summer, the best fishing is during the night.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I can't find some lake's and rivers on this webside "intaur.no" what that mean ? i dont have to pay :) ? or i must pay somwhere else ? can you recommend any otheres better lakes ? in Eidsvoll/Akerhus area ?i was in many lakes already but there is nowhere access to the shore of the lake :(

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

One possibility could be to og into "Romeriksåsen". This is the wooded area between Gjerdrum /Nannestad and Nittedal. Several gravel roads lead into the area. There areh many smaller lakes. You can catch trout, pike and perch. You will not find it on inatur, however fishing permits may be bought in local shops.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

i would have more details about these locak shops :)i have no idea where to find them. Can i go to fishing shop in Jessheim for exemple ?

Btw this area u tell me is very big , can u say any more information about this place :) ?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Villmarksbutikken at Jessheim used to at least to sell fishing license for this area, Rimi at Eltonåsen is another option. If you travel along the gravel road from Elton åsen towards Storøyungen there are several small lakes within reach. There are at least perch in all the lakes.

Skitt fiske :flowers:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.