Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

T4 problems - Switchback + leather boots ? Need help

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi,

I've bought T4/Switchback/E109. Ski and bindings are very good. The T4 boots are very stiff and unconfortable at walking. Turning parallel is OK, but in soft snow I'm used to do telemark turns. With the T4  I'm not able to flex the foot during ski, since I have to put at least 50% of my weight to let it flex. Is it related to the fact that I've bought 1 size longer than usual to have enough space for my nordic feet? Or to the fact that the boots are new?

What for a leather alternative matching the Switchback. Do Crispi Sydpolen or Svartisen fit?

Best regards

Giorgio

P.S: Feel free to reply in norwegian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Do you want to flex in the ancle, or in the sole? If it is difficult to flex the sole of the shoe, I would guess that the rods are too short. They can be adjusted by turning the red(?) cylinder on the middle of the rod..

It will also be difficult to flex the sole of the shoe if it is still in walking mode. You have locked it in downhill/telemark mode when you try this?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Do you want to flex in the ancle, or in the sole? If it is difficult to flex the sole of the shoe, I would guess that the rods are too short. They can be adjusted by turning the red(?) cylinder on the middle of the rod..

It will also be difficult to flex the sole of the shoe if it is still in walking mode. You have locked it in downhill/telemark mode when you try this?

In the sole, actually.

The ancle feels like in concrete. Triing without ski, I really have to push hard my full weight to flex the sole. The rods in the Switchback are pretty loose. I didn't check the walk/ski mode. I go quickly to the basement...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.