Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Hellekniv testet i Backpacker

REJOHN

Anbefalte innlegg

Det har jo vært noen anbefalinger av - spesielt - amerikanske kniver her på forumet.

Nå har Backpacker "oppdaget" Hellekniven.

http://www.backpacker.com/gear-review-helle-dokka-knife/gear/17270?utm_source=newsletter01&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter02

Verdict
Before you scoff at its hefty price, consider that buying the hand-crafted Norwegian-made Dokka will save you money in the long run because you’ll never have to buy another knife. The 3.3-inch triple-laminated blade (a hard, high-alloy steel core for a lasting edge with two layers of tough stainless steel to prevent corrosion) is so durable that it stayed sharp through months of carving sticks for fires, cutting up fish, chipping ice, and mincing garlic and onions. The 4.6-inch curly birch handle is not just gorgeous; it feels like it was custom-molded to my hand and gave me unwavering control and accuracy. The blade folds into its handle for a convenient carry (leather pouch included). $154; 4.7 oz. (without pouch); helle.no 

Best For
Outdoor enthusiasts who are willing to invest in craftsmanship and durability

Tester Data
» Cameron Martindell
» Duration Aug. to Dec.
» Locales/conditions CA, CO, UT, Switzerland
» “The blade has a slight drop-point shape, which is known for its inherent tip strength, while the wide belly makes for efficient slicing and dicing.” 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.