Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Nordkalottled on Ski

Cosynook

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello guys,

as I'm currently planning a Ski Trip from Kilpisjärvi (Finland) to Abisko in March 2007 I'd like to get some

info about public transport from Tromsö (or Alta) to Kilpisjärvi during winter? According to several

web sources, there are no busses at that time of the year. Is there any other possibility?

Best regards,

Steffen from Germany

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

That's correct. There are unfortunately no public transport from Norway to Finland via Kilpisjärvi during winter. The only possibility is to order transportation by minibuss from Skibotn. If I remember correct , this costs around 800-1000 kr. You can of course try to hitch-hike, but this can be difficult with much winter equipment. There are busses from Tromsø to Skibotn almost every day. Take a look at www.177troms.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

:Phttp://www.reiseinfo.no/ntr/ruter/r/31-321.htm

:P

From the schedule there seems to be a limited bus-connection on the finnish side of the border during the winter periode, operating from Oulu-Rovaniemi-Muonio to Kilpisjärvi . Therefore an alternative might be to fly to Rovaniemi or Oulu in Finland, then take the bus to Kilpisjärvi. The connection between Oulu-Rovaniemi-Muonio and Kilpisjärvi operates between 24th of march and 12th of may 2007, according to the schedule above, however just on weekday 5 and 6 (fridays and saturdays). Please contact the bus companies to be check the validity of the information. I do think Rovaniemi and Oulu has dayly connection flights to other european cities.

Mattings' suggestion might be a better alternative, because it think it is harder to get low price tickets to Rovanjemi/Oulu.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.