Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Nordkalottruta / Nordkalottleden

Nop

Anbefalte innlegg

8 timer siden, Nop skrev:

In total this is (without Riksgränsen - Pålnoviken, as I dont know yet)

I hiked this route - as marked in image below. There is bridges over rivers, but no marked trail and true wilderness. The other alternative is to follow the Rallarveien. It is on and off from hut-roads to Tornehamn.

rute.jpg.d4ada8b8ea8e7c6bbf5f59122b81ab1

You did not mention tent - are you going to carry that?

I would have considered starting this hike on Saltfjellet. Then you can hike for a few days before buying provisions in Sulitjelma.

Lønstua - Graddis

Graddis - Trygvebu

Trygvebu - Argalad

Argalad - Balvasshytta

Balvasshytta - Tjoarvihytta

Tjoarvihytta - Tjalalves

Tjalalves - Ny - Sulitjelma 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 5 uker senere...
Annonse
På 11.3.2019 den 14.07, Nop skrev:

Thanks Jan Erik Hansen,

Because I am trying to save weight, I think having 13 maps might be too much. I think I can get the whole area in 1:100 000 maps:

Calazo Sarek & Padjelanta 1:100.000

Calazo Kebnekaisefjällen 1:100.000

Fjällkarten BD1 Treriksröset  1:100.000

Turkart Bardu 1:100.000

Turkart Nordreisa 1:100.000

Or do you think for good navigation, 1:50 000 is needed?

Thank you so much for doing this, Im  planning on going the same route and you're doing all the preparation for me. :D 

But for maps, how do you end up with 13 of the 1:50.000 I am at 10 now? 

These are also great for the swedish and Finish side. I just weighted one 55g. Also high durability as the paper is covered in plastic. 

https://www.kartbutikken.no/norge-serien and you get 4 for 3. :)

Skibotndalen is not part of the list as I have it. 

kart.jpg

Endret av Joachim V
Oppdatrert
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...

Hi everyone! It has been some time since you all helped me greatly, and I am almost finished preparing now. Maybe some can look at my gear list and see if something is missing, and/or something is unwise for the conditions? My list: link. Thanks already everyone!

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 uker senere...
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 1 år senere...

Hi Nop

I never thought about this forum when doing the trip but we hooked up several times towards Abisko after Ritsem. 

I remember I was running low on food towards Abisko/Katterat and Narvik for supplies... Never catched any fish before later on the trip. I remember your sweets, and you dropped one one the trail ahead of me. I will never forget those, sour/sweet blue/pink.. best one ever (then)... :D 

My profile photo is Treriksrøys maybe the year before. 

I have lots of footage as my companion was talking to my GoPro but it still needs editing.

Do you remember the danish that lost his jacket and was totally sunburned?

Trip of my life. Spring, summer and winter all at once..  very arctic and the local said it was more snow and late season than normal, Im actually glad to get that experience.. 

Here I am early on the trip, joking about a refound for my fishing card as it was not possible due to the ice and snow.. 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 år senere...

Hello! I'm planning my Nordkalottleden adventure for this summer, and have most things sorted out. I'm going North to South in Aug-Sept. I've read in a couple of places about getting boats to different places on some sections, and was wondering whether people had more information on this... thank you :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.