Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Majestic fjord views from Gilja

Erik Haaland

Anbefalte innlegg

Autumn is well on its way in the county and this time I opted for a hike on a mountain area I have never been at before, parking at Gilja and then heading north. A very calm and quiet Sunday afternoon today with neither rain nor wind,  something we do not get too often this time of year around here. Much appreciated :-)

The website UT.no and trail info there suggested this to be a five hour route (without breaks) in very varied terrain and the odd lost path. I therefore decided to download the GPX file to use as guide should I miss those areas that there was no visible trail (as mentioned in the trail info). I highly suggest you do the same.

Suffice to say I was not disappointed hiking along the wonderful small scenic lakes, autumn painting its colors on the trees and underbrush, finally ending up with panorama views of the majestic fjords of Høgsfjord and Frafjord.

I´ll let the pictures do the rest of the talking....

Erik

[IMG] 

Beautiful start

[IMG] 

Troll (ish)

[IMG] 

Looking over at the Frafjordhatten peak

[IMG] 

This must be heaven during summer also

[IMG] 

Høgsfjord

[IMG] 

Lunch tarp setup

• Liker 6
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.