Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Hike to Kjerag

Martin carr

Anbefalte innlegg

Much obliged Preikestolen is not a problem and aready arranged.Kjerag is the problem and it looks like we will not be able to complete this one due to transport problems. We are looking at an alternative of Bynuten to Selvikstakken from Holehela car park, Sandnes. If anybody would like to do thus as well (and anything else ) please get in touch. We will pay for the hire vehicle fees if somebody does not mind driving.... and bottle of whiskey /rum still applies as a thank you

Martin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Annonse
On 4/28/2017 at 11:41 PM, Martin carr said:

I am not happy to hire a minibus and drive having had no experience of driving abroad and my thinking is to get transport we will probably need to hire a guide unless somebody knows of a different option that will not cost the earth

Just rent a couple of cars and do the driving yourself? Norwegian countryside must be one of the easiest* place to drive on earth. Just take it easy and, if you are creating a queue, due to driving slowly or you want to admire the view, just let people pass you.

* Except if it's snowing, or it's icy or you have a little snow storm. Yeah, and the fines for driving too fast are really, really, really high. :)

Endret av Blackbrrd
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

To whom it might concern
It will be a hike to Kjerag on May 26. Suitable car is ordered, but unfortunately it is fully booked.

The first Asian tourists have been there already, despite warnings by local inhabitant.
Now we are just waiting for snow conditions to improve so we can go to Kjerag without risking our limbs or lives, and return safely without assistance from the local rescue service.

https://www.facebook.com/kjeragtouristinformation/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED 

280.jpg

Endret av REs
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
23 timer siden, REs skrev:

Now it finally happend. This year's first trip to Kjerag with 8 British guests.
We rented a 9 seat car and early Friday morning we were on our way.
A small piece of convoy driving gave us a delay of about half an hour, but about 11 o'clock we were ready to start from the carpark.
It was a wonderful trip with sun from a blue sky and almost no windand.

I, who have been here several times, also had a vonderful day with good company.
Always nice to take guests to see our beautiful scenery when they can return home with a nice experience.

Thanks for a nice day

CIMG8238.JPG

CIMG8244.JPG

CIMG8252.JPG

CIMG8256.JPG

CIMG8264.JPG

Så flott at du fikk hjulpet dem! 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

30 minutter siden, REs skrev:

Jeg går ut fra at de var fornøyd med turen, og om takk satte de igjen et par porsjoner god helsekost.

CIMG8275.JPG

Så, du hjalp Martin? Godt gjort. :) 

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.