Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Exploring Norge av XC ski, forslag? 1. april.

Kleahy

Anbefalte innlegg

(Jeg snakker ikke norsk, så jeg brukte en oversetter . Den engelske versjonen er nedenfor!)

Kjæresten min og jeg besøker Norge for å utforske landet på oppkjørte ski. Det vil være den første uken i april i år, og vi vil ha 6 "eventyr" dager (pluss to dager til reise). Vi planlegger å reise via DNTs hytter, men håper å ha en dag med avslappende.

Noen forslag? Hva er ditt favorittsted for en multi-dagers ski? Eventuelle autentisk norske landsbyer som du kan gå på ski gjennom? Fantastiske severdigheter?

Vi planlegger ikke noen fjellklatring fjelltoppene og grusomme 100km dager, men vi er atletisk , forberedt og kan håndtere varierende terreng. Vi ønsker å bruke skiene som en måte å se deler av din vakre landet. Vi skal reise med offentlig transport fra Oslo Lufthavn.

Ideer?

Mange mange takk!
Kevin

My girlfriend and I are visiting Norway to explore your country on crosscountry skis. It will be the first week of April this year and we will have 6 "adventure" days (plus two days for travel). We are planning to travel via DNT huts but hope to have a day of relaxing (off-skis).

Any suggestions?  What is your favorite place for a multi-day ski? Any authentically Norwegian villages that you can ski through? Breathtaking sights?

We are not planning any mountaineering summits or gruesome 100km days, but we are athletic, prepared and can handle variable terrain.  We just want to use skis as a way to see parts of your beautiful country.  We will be traveling via public transportation from Oslo Airport.

Thoughts?

Many, many thanks! 😌

Kevin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Welcome to us at Fjellforum, Kevin.

My first thought would be to recommend train from Gardemoen to Røros. This implies change of train at Hamar.
In Røros you will experience a beautiful small city, link: http://www.roros.no/en/. Røros has acommodations in different prices, but as in most of Norway, it's not cheap (not even at the DNT cabins). The second day you could ski to Marenvollen approx. 16 km. After that you could go to Langen Gjestegård, approx 20 km. Depending of how many days you have you could then return the same way back to Røros. Here is a site that will give you more information and maps (not for use out in the wilderness). https://www.dntoslo.no/aktiviteter/809799/

But, and this is important, a trip like this is NOT reccomended without proper skis and safety gear! This trip also requires good knowledge in how to use a compass and map.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Martin.M, I had not seen that region before and it looks wonderful! I will look into it more.

And yes, equipment and safety knowledge is very important.  We are bringing our own skis and have been practicing with some local trips (here in Canada).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Great to hear @Kleahy. When you tell me that you are canadian I get more reassured. Just ask more in this tread if you need more info. I used to be a guide in the Røros area (mushing) so I'm quite familiar with the area. Depending of the weather forecast it probably will be sufficient with snow to ski at the time you guys are planning to come here.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.