Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Fishing fresh water

Euan.Fundingsland

Anbefalte innlegg

Dear forum,

I am living in Stavanger and am half English half Norwegian, I am 18 and am looking for some advice with starting fly fishing in the Rogaland area, as I have fished before but only at sea. I have heard that licenses are sometimes needed and permission from the owner of the lake or river, but specific information on what types of fish need this and don't need this is hard to find in English. I have a hytte in Tau and would like some help in maybe finding areas to start fishing and what things I need to pay for if I have to. If there are any groups of people who do this then that would be helpful as well.

Thank you in advance,

Euan ^_^

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

You are required to buy a fishing license to fish almost all fresh water lakes or rivers in Norway.

The website www.inatur.no is useful for buying such licenses.

If  you are fishing for salmon and/or sea trout in fresh water you need to have a license. The first license you need is a license to the norwegian state. This wil cost you 247,- Nok.

http://fiskeravgift.miljodirektoratet.no/

On top of that you have to buy a license / fishing card from the landownwer or from the local fishing club.

If you are fishing for trout and char in the lakes and smal rivers without salmon, you dont need any license.

In some areas the landowner may demand that you pay for a license, but then you'll usually see a sign that informs you about this.

If you are a member of Stavanger Turistforening you can fish for free along all T marked trails and at their cottages.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.