Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Fishing permition

Doniek

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello guys , i would go fishing in this lake name , Huldretjenn in Råholt , tell me if i need any permition for this small lake :) and where i can buy one , best will be if i can buy on internet. I also would like to know any think about lake name Transjøen near Mogreina. Thanks alot for any help

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Im not familiar with this place but since im norwegian it is easier for me to google it. 

Try the information below, it doesnt specify if the fishing card only applies to Hurdalssjøen or if it also includes other areas, unfortunately the geographic areas on fishing cards are vaguley informed on most sites, however, the guy below probably knows who to call.  Good luck

Hurdalsjøen fiskeadministrasjon

Send sms til Christian Juell

[email protected]

https://www.inatur.no/fiske/50f5d259e4b0b1d8643889a0

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

With Statskort you can go fishing in those areas that are blue on the map on that page.

Huldretjenn (Huldretjern?) is not a part of Statskog. So no you can not fish in Huldretjern with statskog card unfortunately.

Try sending a email to this person and ask. : [email protected]

Or if you are in Råholdt now, the local market/foodstore or some "wildlifestore" close to the lake often sells fishingcards for the local area. (its like that in most of norway atleast)

GL :)

Edit : Correcting my rusty English...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Just remember one thing if you are a foreigner and want to fish in Norway.

It is illegal to use live bait, and it is prohibited to bring with you any species of live fish or reptiles that dont live in the area.

(Earthworms are not live bait.)

Some areas also have rules for desinfection of equipment before or after fishing.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.