Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Aursjøvegen on Ski?

Cosynook

Anbefalte innlegg

I'm wondering if it's possible to go on the winter-closed Aursjøvegen through the Litledalen (near Sunndalsøra) up to Holbuvatnet/Osvatnet on Ski?

What about avalange danger on this route in March?

Are there alternative routes in the area in order to go to Reinvassbu or Raubergshytta?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

I wanted to advise you to have a look here:

http://ut.no/hytte/reinsvassbu

Than click on the map and choose "Vinterløyper", which should be winterroutes in blue colour. Those routes are generally laid in areas that are safe.

When I did that myself, I saw no winter routes leading to the huts that you mentioned. That means you nee to find our some other way. What I remember from that road, is that it goes up through a narrow valley.  That might be unsafe. But if I were you, I would contact the local DNT. Pick one of these:

http://www.turistforeningen.no/foreninger/ -> Møre og Romsdal.

Maybe they can tell you something about it. Otherwise, study the map and check for steepness. Of simply choose another area that has winter trails.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello

Correct me if I am wrong.My understanding is that Cosynook is going to start his trip from Litldalen near Sunndalsøra. If I remember correct the 180 degree tunnel is between the Aursjø-lake and Eikesdalen.  Holbuvatnet is between the Aursjø-lake and Litldalen.

mvh

jenspetter

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello

Correct me if I am wrong.My understanding is that Cosynook is going to start his trip from Litldalen near Sunndalsøra. If I remember correct the 180 degree tunnel is between the Aursjø-lake and Eikesdalen.  Holbuvatnet is between the Aursjø-lake and Litldalen.

mvh

jenspetter

Completely correct!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello

mvh

jenspetter

You are correct, my bad!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I wanted to advise you to have a look here:

http://ut.no/hytte/reinsvassbu

Than click on the map and choose "Vinterløyper", which should be winterroutes in blue colour. Those routes are generally laid in areas that are safe.

When I did that myself, I saw no winter routes leading to the huts that you mentioned. That means you nee to find our some other way. What I remember from that road, is that it goes up through a narrow valley.  That might be unsafe. But if I were you, I would contact the local DNT. Pick one of these:

http://www.turistforeningen.no/foreninger/ -> Møre og Romsdal.

Maybe they can tell you something about it. Otherwise, study the map and check for steepness. Of simply choose another area that has winter trails.

I already checked out the maps and also the information on ut.no. But there are no informations about possible Ski routes in the this part of the area. Therefore I started to try to get more information of local people who know the area. I also contacted the DNT (MRT) and they told me that Litldalen in general is more suitable then øksendalen (Brandstadbu-Reinsvassbu) regarding avalange danger. So, we will most likely go Litldalen in case the snow conditions are not unfortunate. I might report it once we have done it.

Anyway, thank you for the hints!!

BR,

cosynook

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.