Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Transscandinavia 2012

willem

Anbefalte innlegg

Annonse

Hi all,

Curious how much snow will be on the Setesdalsheiane and Hardangervidda!

I can't tell how much snow there will be at the Harangervidda, but in Setesdalsheiene there are still a lot of snow.

(A few years ago there were still 90% snow 1. july)

Bring winter clothing. (Wool) and, do not forgett mittens and headgear. (dubbel set.)

I see from your blogg that you plan to by alcohol (rødsprit) at local stores.

There are, as you allready know, no alcohol to be bought between Fidjeland/Ådneram and Liseth. There are no shops of any sort. (I would have sent an epost to Haukeliseter and asked them to order a botle, They might be able to help.)

http://www.ormerod.no/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/haukeli1.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I can't tell how much snow there will be at the Harangervidda, but in Setesdalsheiene there are still a lot of snow.

(A few years ago there were still 90% snow 1. july)

Bring winter clothing. (Wool) and, do not forgett mittens and headgear. (dubbel set.)

I see from your blogg that you plan to by alcohol (rødsprit) at local stores.

There are, as you allready know, no alcohol to be bought between Fidjeland/Ådneram and Liseth. There are no shops of any sort. (I would have sent an epost to Haukeliseter and asked them to order a botle, They might be able to help.)

http://www.ormerod.n...01/haukeli1.jpg

Hi,

I'll send some post packages containing food and alcohol for my stove in advance to Adneram and Haukeliseter.

If there is too much snow, I will change my route a bit to the east.

Ah, the webcam at Haukeliseter... have been watching it a lot the last few days :-)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Great trip you've got ahead of you! I hope you will enjoy every step, even the heavy ones.

This guy here: Walk of Norway, started out from Lindesnes on the 19. of may, and is now crossing Hardangervidda. He has been skiing from somewhere in Setesdalsheiene. You could send him an e-mail: andygrandy (at) gmail.com and get a response as to how the conditions in the mountains area as of now. (got his e-mail of his webpage).

Good luck. I will be following your progress and blog!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

2 weeks ago there was plenty of snow on Norefjell and all the mountains you can see from there were all white, but alot might have happend the last week.

Hope you'll have a nice trip. And by the way....snowcovered mountains are amazing :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.