Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Med kano fra Straumsfjorden gjennom Årdalen og ned til Tovdal

utemannen

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello again,

this seems to be very complicated :( i allready spoke to Olav Straume, because he owns only the northern part of the straumsfjorden, i also called some turistinformations. The Turistinformation in Valle said i need to speek to the owners, but they dont know who they are. The Touristinformation in Bygland said, fishing in these lakes is free. This confuses me, because Olav Straume allready said ill have to pay.

I dont want to get any trouble, what would happen if the touristinformation Bygland is wrong, i go fishing, a ranger comes and i tell him (maybe show hin the mail of the tourist information) that i have no license because they told me i dont need one.

What did you guys do on your trips?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

I had the one from straume and the one from øvre tovdalselva.

But if it's impossible to buy the licence, then i would have a thing or two to say to any "ranger" that would try to fine me or something like that.

But thats just me.

(You can off course choose to not fish in the lakes that you cant buy licence for.)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hey,

now i directly contactet the Bygland Kommune. They told me its free to fish there :)

Sven Büttner, 
You are correctly informed, in this area there is no fishing permit sold. Fishing is allowed, sertainly -. The area is wilderness, please don`t leave any garbage.
Have a nice vacation !

Helsing  
Arne Vethe
Bygland kommune
  • Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi,

thank you very very much. I contactet Olav. He seems to be a really nice guy :) Sadly he can only help me with licenses for the northern part of the Straumsfjorden and the northern half of Mjavatnet. Have you got also an idea how i can get licenses for the lakes south of Straumsfjorden like Vanarosen and Hjellevatn?

Thanks again :)

Greetings,

Sven

I hope you keep us updated how your trip is going. We're thinking of going on a little trip in just Straumsfjorden with the kids. Any experiences you can add to this thread can help out others.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Heriks fremhevet denne emne

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.