Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Fishing in Skarvheimen

sarek2007

Anbefalte innlegg

I appologize for writing in English because my Norwegian is very poor.

I'am planning to go on a hiking and fishing trip to Skarvheimen at the end of August.

I will propably start in Finse and move on to Geiterygghytta, Kongshelleren and Iungsdalshytta.

I found some information about fiskekort online but I'm not sure where to get the licenses.

Can I get a fishing license for the area Geiterggvatnet and Ynglesdalen at Geiterygghytta?

Where would i get licenses for the lakes and rivers near Kongshelleren and Iungsdalshytta?

Tilman (fra Tyskland)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse
  • 3 uker senere...

Thanks for the link to your homepage. I got some useful hints. I'll probably start at Storestølen and walk up Ynglesdalen towards Geiterygghytta. I'm not sure wether to continue to Kongshelleren or to head west. I will probably decide when I'm there depending on my fishing success.

Anyway, I got one more question about the region you describe in your July Blog, west of Vestredalsvatnet. Would there still be places for pitching a tent? It seems rather high with altitudes above 1500m...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.