Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

BC skis with pulkas

scuner

Anbefalte innlegg

It's my first post on this forum, so, I want to say "god dag" :?

I plan to spend one week on Hardagervidda plateau on March. I don't want to us huts, so I thing, that I need pulkas for my equipment.

And now is a question to people who walked with sledge:

I have to buy BC skis but I'm not sure, what kind of skis will be better:

- Clean (Waxable), and use them always with skins, or

- waxless (with grip?) - if it's possible to walk on flat snow without skins pulling sledge.

Please, give me an advice, because moving with pulkas it's new subject for me :)

Thank you in advance

and sorry for poor English,

scuner

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Hi!

In my opinion you should go for waxable skis. Hardangervidda is relatively flat and on these parts there are usually no problem pulling a pulk with this kind of skis, if they are waxed correctly. At the steeper parts you may use your skins for better grip uphill. At the downhill parts they can be useful at reducing the speed. Waxable skis glide much better than waxless skis and they are more fun to use. The skis should also have steel edges for better grip at icy traverses.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

No doubt, clean with wax or with skins, better to go with, more fun, and in steep terrain use skins. waxing skis correctly might be a little tricky (learning by doing) but on Hardangervidda in march 3-4 different waxes should cover all the different condition.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.